Welcome to Mykonos!
Welcome to the tasty world of our almond bites.
On the sensual lips of this cosmopolitan, you can spot the the remains of pure white icing sugar, which was left behind by a fragrant almond bite just before it melted in the mouth.
For the uninitiated in the deep waters of gastronomy, all the macaroons are the same:
Syros, Andros, Tinos, Sifnos, Hydra, Spetses, etc.
Yet... there is one that makes the difference...
The fragrant Mykonian almond bites by Mary Stai are upstaged.!
It is a traditional dessert with exquisite scent and taste based on almond and rosewater.
Tasting a Mykonian almond bite, a story, a myth, a fragrance of genuine flavors of the past will flood you bringing to you a unique scent.
Its shape is round, the scent of rosewater is intoxicating, its exterior texture is a little crust, (just as much as necessary for the tooth to find an imperceptible resistance), its interior moist and tender and the quantity of sugar just enough so as not to overwhelm you…..
- A sweet resistant to heat, sun, cold and …. “hardships”.
- A sweet that reminds of summer island, weddings, happiness and christenings.
- A sweet linked to pleasant moments and Greek tradition.
- A sweet that you just cannot eat only one….
A sweet WITH THE SMELL AND TASTE OF MYKONOS.!
Come and let us treat you with the sweet we made!
What makes the difference in a Mykonos Bite?
Following exactly and with love the Mykonian tradition, we make handmade Mykonian almond bites according to grandma’s recipe.
We utilize the old traditional recipe, we add new ideas when necessary and we create genuine tastes!!!
We use fresh and carefully selected ingredients, art and …. love!
he Mykonian almond bites by Mary Stai are made mainly of almonds. Their content in fats is zero since the only type of fat they have is that of almonds which is polyunsaturated, i.e. “good”, thus not harming our health. So, you can enjoy without remorse a sweet that is fragrant, tasty, light and fills your body with vitamins and nutrients.
In our laboratory strict criteria are implemented and it has been certified by the Food Safety Management System-ISO 22000
A Mykonos bite can be found in ...
- BUSINESS GIFT ........ WITH FRAGRANCE & FLAVOUR Mykonos You want to make a gift to your boyfriend, your girlfriend, acquaintances, business gifts ?. Ideal and original alternatives &...
- The sweet of joy and new beginnings The almond, the traditional wedding cake, "Almond smashed, bride groom have decorated» White sweets for the good time! Share with them...
- May your child have a healthy life! For your baby’s christening you deserve only the most beautiful and delicious sweet. Mykonos Bytes appropriate to treat in Christenings. The...
- An almond bite a day sends the doctor away….. Mykonian almond bites are made mainly of almonds, sugar and rose water. Their concentration in...
- Sun, sea, vacation, love! The ideal setting for exploring the paths of erotic enchantment. But while preparing your suitcases, take with you some of...
- A symbol of female beauty for the Chinese, a symbol of promise for the jewish civilization but also a symbol of spring, patience and...
- The almond bite is a very good choice for a light dessert. It is seasonable any time of the year. So when you desire...
Hello my friends, ,
My name is Mary Stai and I come from the most known and notorious island of Cyclades, Mykonos. My island combines the cosmopolitan life on the one hand, the intense and uncontrolled entertainment and at times excessive luxury and on the other hand it is a simple and calm place, highly religious and respectful of tradition and customs. The unique freedom of expression of my island synchronizes the love for tradition with the modern way of life.
“Our place is small but its tradition is vast” as said by our poet SEFERIS.
My childhood memories are filled with color, smells, scents, good flavors, characteristics and images that have remained indelible until today.
I am ready to share with you the sweetest part of my life, the Mykonian almond bites by Mary Stai.
A life’s dream coming true…..
A journey of flavors saved through the years by oral tradition and experience and passed on from grandmother to granddaughter adding one more link to the chain that joins yesterday and today.
My love for Greece and my beautiful island give me strength to keep unchanged and genuine my grandmother’s recipe……and I invite you to taste my Mykonian almond bites!!!
“The deeper you dive into your place, the more global you become “. (Tsarouchis)
I invite you to travel with me on this journey of wonderful flavors.
You can register with just one phone call…..
Invite your co-travellersw…..
The starting point is Mykonos and the end wherever you invite us…..
We are waiting for you…